What is an ATM/Debit Card?
An ATM/Debit card allows you to have access to your money 24/7. It will give you access to Automatic Teller Machines (ATM’s) or you will be able to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted and the funds will automatically come out of your account.
- Free card with qualifying checking account. Replacement cards $5.00.
- 3 Convenient Aberdeen locations.
- Part of the CO-OP network. (Surcharge Free) www.co-opnetwork.org
- Cash back option available with purchases.
- Zero liability for fraudulent charges.
- Fraud protection service available on all cards: You may receive a automated phone call verifying any unusual activity on your card.
- ATM withdrawals and Debit Card transactions
- ATM withdrawals only
Lost or Stolen Debit Card: Please call 800-472-3272
To activate your card or reset your PIN: Please call 1-800-757-9848 from anywhere, anytime.
LSC CUMONEY Prepaid Debit Cards
Choose a Prepaid Debit Card that fits you:
- Everyday Spend
- Travel Money
- Gift Cards
There is a one-time $5.00 fee to purchase each card.
What is a LSC CUMONEY Prepaid Debit Card?
A prepaid Debit Card NOT linked to your accounts. You simply re-load the card as you go! It offers worldwide convenience; LSC CUMONEY is accepted wherever Visa is accepted.
- Great for on-line shopping.
- Traveling without the worry.
- Allowance for children.
- Payroll Direct Deposit.
Load your card at Area Federal Credit Union or online at www.cumoney.com
Lost or Stolen Gift Card: Please call 833-727-2843
Lost or Stolen Everyday Spend Card: Please call 877-850-9650
Lost or Stolen Travel Card: Please call 833-727-2853